Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Peanut can add some proteins to the cookies and will help to create a great sweet and salty taste.
- 1/2 (one half) cup of butter
- 1/2 (one half) cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 (one half) cup of white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 (one half) cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 (one half) cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 (one half) t.sp. of salt
- 1/2 (one half) t.sp. of baking soda
- 1/2 (one half) t.sp. of vanilla
Preheat Oven to 350 degree.
In one large bowl, put the flour, brown sugar and the salt then mix all these ingredients a bit. After, add the egg, butter, peanut butter and the vanilla. Stir everything until you get an homogenous mixture, then pour in the chocolate chips and mix.
Make small golf ball size with the dough and place at least 3 inch appart on a lightly greased cookie pan. With a fork, that you can dip a bit in flour so the dough will not stick to it, flatten the little "balls" without making them too thin.
Bake for 10 minutes or until they become nicely goldened. Scrape these little treasures off the sheet after 2 to 5 minutes as long as they are not sill melting hot.