We assume that these terms would be intuitively understood but just in case...:
- You agree to make sure to use fresh, non-expired food products for the chocolate chip cookie recipes listed on this website.
- Although it is delicious and we regularly do it, we DO NOT advise to eat uncooked cookie dough.
- You agree to scan and make sure that there are no ingredients that are part of a recipe that could cause allergic reactions to a consumer (either a human or an animal) of those ingredients.
- You agree that some weight gain could result from eating individualy ingredients and combined ones either raw or baked into cookies.
- You agree that eating some of the recipe ingredients could also have some unhealthy short and longer term impact affecting: your cardiovascular health, diabetes and sugar levels, brain and digestive system health. Therefore please consider the context of your overall health, and the one to whom cookies will be served before making the recipe.
- We are not responsible for any kitchen equipment or appliances breaking down or being misused that could result in injuries, burns or property damage. If a recipe instruction seems to propose a dangerous and inappropriate manipulation of equipment, please DO NOT proceed with the instruction and let us know why.
- We are not responsible if someone chokes, which could have fatal consequences, on some chocolate chips or other parts a cookie.
- We are not responsible if someone slips, on vegetable oil or any other ingredients that could have fallen to the floor, and cause injury.
- We are not responsible for recipe ingredients that could somehow be projected in the face, which could result in severe eye irritation or coughing, when doing the recipes.
- You agree to verify and acknowledge, before making a recipe, that some of its ingredients could be against vegan principles and be rejected by some cookie receivers.
- You understand that un-frozen cookies should normally be eaten within a week and be kept in a hermetic container or cover.
- You also understand that frozen cookies should be kept in a hermetic container and be eaten within a few months, not years.
- You understand that the final chocolate chip cookies may not taste as good as you would hope which could result in a feeling of having lost time, food resources, energy and money. We also invite you to contact us and tell us what you think about our different recipes.
- ... we are not responsible if someone falls sick or even die because of sudden overconsumption of delicious cookies.
Here are other terms for some less obvious unintended consequences
- You acknowledge that you may feel lazy and drained out after eating chocolate chip cookies while...
- ... your young kids may seem too energetic after eating the same cookies.
- You understand that chocolate chip cookies can cause fights and treachery between siblings and/or other family members which could indirectly put some strain on the relationship with your partner.
- Some chocolate chip cookies may mysteriously disappear, leaving you with less than you thought you had.
- Friends might not be listening to you and look distracted if freshly baked chocolate chip cookies are in sight.
- After tasting your chocolate chip cookies, your family and friends may want to see you more for your cookies than for who you are.
And here are some terms about the usage of this website itself:
- We don't directly create cookies on this cookies website for now (it's ok to re-read this one a few times), but...
- Advertisement displayed on this website through third-party scripts could possibly create tracking cookies for re-marketing and user behavior analysis purposes for the advertisement company.